Tuesday 6 August 2024

Reflections to 50 - Day 50 Beach Please!

 So am turning 50 in 50 days time!

so here goes...my daily blog

What's on my mind today? 

Its Tuesday, the last two days have been pretty warm - a sharp contract to the freezing temps we experienced in July

I realize I love the warmer weather...this issue of wearing so many clothes just to feel warm; doesn't jazz me at all

Anyways, I guess I was meant for the coast

Takes me back to the first time I saw the ocean...we made a visit to Dar es salaam to see our father - at that time he leaved in an area that was walking distance to the beach. Not sure if we walked or we drove - but either way - when I saw the ocean, my breath was literally taken away - no wonder our ancestors worshiped nature... :)




My prayer today is from Genesis 32: 12 - The Lord said  - I will surely make you prosper and will make your descendants like the sand of the SEA, which cannot be counted.

Cheers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment