Friday 9 August 2024

Reflections to 50 - Day 48 Butterfly Out!

 Today is Friday Aug 9

whats on my mind today...?

a year ago today....i went through a major surgery...the year has flown by so so fast!

the little organ round my neck the shape of a butterfly aka my thyroid

had to be removed!

i truly thank God for the healing He has granted me

am back to doing exercises - even the frightening burpees!

i drove myself by month 3 post surgery

was concerned that i would forget to take the daily dose of medicine - but so far i have skipped two 

days only so far :) (dont ask what happened!)

and above all, i can still hold a tune!

(i had signed a waiver incase my voice got compromised in the process!)

my prayer for today is psalm 27:13 - yes, i am confident in this, that i will see the goodness of the Lord

in the land of the living!




amen to that!


1 comment:

  1. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME AND ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD

    ReplyDelete