Saturday 10 August 2024

Reflections to 50 - Day 44 Cairo on my mind

Today is Tuesday Aug 13

So what's on my mind today?

Cairo, Eqypt



So many years ago, I knew of plans for a group to visit Cairo & Israel and because of the work situation I was in at that time, I passed on this golden opportunity! Then the situation melted away but the deadline had long passed, so I could not join the group!

Now years later, my loved ones are in Cairo for different reasons and my mind went back to this desert town on the banks of River Nile

Some fun facts about the pyramids - that unlike popular belief propagated even by movies, the pyramids were not built by slaves but by professional contractors...mmmhhhh

and what is so special about them? that they are the oldest and largest structures built by humans


I will visit this place one day!


for now...whisper a prayer for my loved ones...




2 comments: