Sunday 11 August 2024

Reflections to 50 - Day 46 Chama Cha Wamama Katoliki

Today is Sunday August 11

Whats on my mind today?

CWA - Catholic Women Association

So I joined CWA in 2021 - the formation takes 6 months and you are then commissioned in the local parish - and the uniform is plain blue; then another 6 months of seminars (once per month) and then you get commissioned at Archdiocese level  - and the uniform has small pots on it.

I joined CWA since I felt convicted that I needed to up my spirituality - and from Day 1 I volunteered already as the Treasurer of our Cohort. The initial year was quite involving since we had the formation classes, several retreats etc. Then the  whole arrangement was changed and the cohort was reshuffled and so we are all in different groups

So far the experience has been good...

Meetings are monthly and seminars once in a while

The image however is still that the association is for the much older woman - weuhh..that will be shaken off with time

for now..CWA, Strong in Faith!


















No comments:

Post a Comment