Friday 25 March 2016

Heri kuwa na maji kuliko kuwa na stima!!

These last weeks have been challenging........

All of a sudden the taps run dry, no warning, and the way I am now used to having water flowing from the tap...aiii

You see this feeling is deep within me from those days growing up in Langata and having no water for days on end...haki even saying that Langata had a perennial water problem is an understatement!! Where didnt we fetch water from!! aii...am sure at some point the water we had was mixed with sewage...I kid you not!! So when i was moving out of home to my own space, my requirements were very simple....I need a place which has water flowing from the tap!!! and so i ended up in South B area where i stayed for over 10 years



So my current water situation brings back very unpleasant memories. Memories of taking 'passport' shower in the morning and getting into town and the cleaners at KenCom are cleaning the verandah with buckets and buckets of water ...how i wish i could just enter the bank and take a good shower (assuming of course they have showers in there LOL!!)

Anyways, so now I have to ponder my next move...its the holidays, I have guests over....and I have no water...aii...Serkal Saidia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment