Wednesday 30 March 2016

Getting things done...


Am that kind of person that naturally falls into the role of connecting dots and ensuring things are organised well and ultimately get done; and on schedule

 

With time, even before I volunteer myself, there is an assumption already that I will take care of the details of the event, trip, visit etc. I was shaken out of this by a friend who calmly told me (when I was complaining about all the things I needed to do for a certain event)....and who made you Chief Organiser?? and this shook me real deep....since for sure, this is work I had assigned myself....so why complain??


So now, that part of me is gone!!

 

So for any event that is coming up - I will (not so) happily seat as things get organised (some at the very very last minute) which annoys me....BUT....this is the new me.....so long as it involves a group, I don’t have to be Organiser Extraordinaire!!

 

..mmhhh...gets getting used to....but that’s life!

No comments:

Post a Comment