Wednesday 23 March 2016

California Cookies

There is this cookie place near Gill House - was called California Cookies

The other day I was passing near there and was saddened that it had closed down; you see every day in early 80s, when we used to pass there on our home from school at lunch time and my father would buy us cookies and the sweet smell of the cookies remained with me for a long long time........

I passed there sometime ago, and simply had to walk in buy some - what can i say, i was drawn in by the sweet smell of the cookies. The place inside looked like it had not changed since those days....waaaa.....anyways, it brought back lots of memories when I was young without a care in the world!!

so now its closed

thats life

hope the owners are baking lovely cookies in another venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment