Monday 7 March 2016

Journal it all...

I like journals and diaries!

I have keeping them for a long long time, and when I got my kids, I decided to also keep a journal for them - so I got me a good quaity red notebook to jot down anything and almost everything. I write down the things they do, the funny remarks they make...I have been doing this since January 2009 when my daughter was one month old!...sometimes going through it makes for such interesting reading!

I put in major events like visit of Pope, of Obama etc and also the more simple entries like this one....when I got these simple brown plastic shoes for my son (just for playing around the house)
and the minute i gave him, he said, '...SITAKI AKAI  MART (meaning I dont like them, they are not smart!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment