Tuesday 15 March 2016

My 10 year old owes his Aunty a movie!

So by this time ten years ago, I was already admitted into hospital and waiting for ...well....for baby to come. You see, I had gone to hospital with my younger sister for routine check up even if EDD was near, and then we were to catch a movie after that. The doctor examined me and declared, lets let the baby get out...its time!

The first experience is so daunting....you dont know what to expect. The pain....walalalalalala....let me just leave that there....its needs it own name....labour pains just does not do justice to what one experiences....eish...getting goose bumps just thinking of it.....I tell you if that didnt make me go crazy, I dare say, nothing can!

and so after 4  (that felt like 48) hours of intense labour, Kweli came to the world. My first reaction honestly was relief, relief that the pain was over, and then joy, joy that the baby was fine and then fatigue!! I was tired....waaaa....Kweli came at around 5.30 in the evening, and of course close to visiting time, so people came over to give thanks with us....by the time they left, i passed out on my tummy till next morning! No one told me when you get a baby you will get so so thirsty...I think i drank all the juice and tea that i was offered and still needed some more!!

Happy 10th bday my dearest Kweli.....may Gods blessings continue to be with you, now and always! Remember you still owe Aunty a movie!!##Mwaaaaaaaaaa##

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kweli and congrats mommy for 10 years of motherhood. Mamu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kweli and congrats mommy for 10 years of motherhood. Mamu

    ReplyDelete