Monday 16 May 2016

About last nite...BAKE awards

Ever since I decided to start my blog, I knew I had to get into groups that would give me the psyche to blog continously...so BAKE was the most relevant...so I joined them

Was a nice surprise to receive an email, that as a member of BAKE, welcome to the 5th BAKE awards at the Radisson Blu (no less!!)...I quickly hunted for a plus one and got my younger sis to tag along



So thats how we found ourselves all decked up and ready to roll on Saturday evening...it was great fun and a new experience and my oh my, we took loads of pics....hehehehe was imagining if hubby agreed to come, that could have been less than 5 shots to sum up the evening!!!

Anyhooo...there were various awards and of course a big CONGRATULATIONS to all the nominees and the winners....some blogs i have never had of, and others am a fan like no one else

It was interesting the way the speakers kept saying that they were told its difficult to speak to bloggers and that they should not give long accounts of whatever it is they were talking about...mmmhhh that sounds like a rumour

The winners were varied, but most seemed to be petite young women....mm....researchable topic that one!

and finally the big award of the night went to non other than Chocolate man himself BIKOZULU....alililili....but he was missing in action....though i have a feeling that he was in the audience but hates attention and keeps saying in his blogs that he wouldnt want his identity revealed...so that summed up the night, after the heavy snacks we left...for more music elsewhere!! but not before taking a selfie at the dropdown banner :) :)





http://www.blogawards.co.ke/2016/05/14/and-the-winners-are/

3 comments:

  1. nice post girl - you've gone ahead and made this good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha haha! ! Did you just ullulilate right there?? Made me laugh. Nice post nyakato.
    https://Suitup55.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete