Tuesday 6 September 2016

That kind of August

Four separate friends of mine had a rotten August

Four lost their parents - two fathers and two mothers

From Siaya, Bondo, Maua and Kakamega

Different parts of the country

I cant even imagine the pain

I cant even imagine the emptyness

I dont want even to imagine

I pray that they gain strength over this loss

I dedicate this new song by Filah to all those experiencing loss at this moment

http://mdundo.com/song/35206
An apari Mama (am thinking of you mum)
an apari baba eh (am thinking of dad)
an aparo u duto eh(am thinking of all of you)
e ndalo duto ma pok a neno u (in the many days i haven't seen you)





Eternal rest, grant unto him/her O Lord
and let perpetual light shine upon him/her.

May s/he rest in peace. Amen.

May his/her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment