Wednesday 28 September 2016

My new best time...

Its 2pm



House is silent...there is less noise outside as well

No movement, housework is done...and lady who helps us is asleep...so that my 4 year old who has just come from school can also agree to take a nap

This is my new best time....because of the silence...bliss!!

The work I had lined up for today is 80% done...I was busy at it from 7am and  so am basically through with it...can brush it off at night

I seat, in the silence of my own thoughts...

Plotting out my weekend plans...good time to think...

I put off my phone, switch off wifi (ok, for a bit only)

3pm

I get up to warm some left overs from yesterdays supper

Watch a bit of TV

4pm...my bubble bursts

The rest of the kids run  into the house with energy from school screaming at each other (wonder why they never talk in normal tones when they come from school....)

There goes my silence

Oh well...

Lets wait for tomorrow

for my #magicalmoment

1 comment:

  1. Oh, parenting!

    My best time is the 10 minutes I spend in the shower. With the water running,I block out all the noise. Even my baby crying in the other room because I'm not allowed to take a break.

    ReplyDelete