Tuesday 13 September 2016

9/11

So September 11th passed two days ago

Highlight was that Hillary Clinton fell ill during the ceremony and had to be helped into her car - hope she gets better!!

Am remembering that day 15 years ago


I saw the events unfold while watching a TV at a restaurant which was on mute...it was after work so around 5pm....I was not paying much attention, I actually thought it was a movie!!

So when I reached home and now saw the news proper i was in shock!!

I related to the twin towers because just the year before i had the honor of undertaking a 6 week internship program in NYC and in one of the evenings, one of my colleagues took me to a restaurant at the 80th floor of this twin tower. Why i could remember it so well was because i was wearing sneakers that day and was turned back and had to take subway back to my room in the International house and wear proper shoes and subway back to this venue!!
I cant imagine what the families have been through

War is bad

War that preys on the innocent is event worse!!

May peace prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment