Tuesday 12 April 2016

Please call me...

My son has become an expert at sending the auto text 'Please call me, thank you' and when you call back he is mteja! aiii..

Anyways, I remember the first time I read this text from someone....since my line is a Zain/Airtell/Celltell line..I didnt know of this new service...so its nearly 9pm and I get this text 'Please call me thank you' and the sender is an elderly woman I have known for a while now

So of course am concerened

What could have happened??

Why does she want me to call her now??

 I didn't have enough credit then (not now with Unliminet, am always with credit)...so i dash to the nearby kiosk, get some credit, and promptly call her...hoping its not something bad...that she needed to be so polite when asking me to call her

Ehhh Hilidaaaa, habari??  ulipata message yangu?? ehhh...nilikua tuu najiribu kama inafanya kazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aii....no words

at least not an emergency!

No comments:

Post a Comment