Monday 4 April 2016

Maktaba.....

Today I decided to sample our national library

I was headed to the office and thought, mmm, as opposed to driving all the way, I can get some work done here at the library. There is construction going on so parking is limited, but at least I got a spot. The charges are 20bob...20 shillings only....and no, no internet today, wifi crashed (yes thats the word the gracious lady used).

So I paid the entrance fee and as just I was about to pass through the revolving entrance, the soldier (guard) came and asked me, are you staff?? am like, no? then you need to leave your handbag..ehh...yes, thats the rule...my handbag is a tiny one ((fashion change ever since my shoulder ached because of massive-handbag-syndrome) .. she says remove valuables and leave it...so as opposed to emptying all contents i decided to just leave it in the car

Now am seated, back to work

Quiet enough!!..reminds me of those days when I used this space to study for my CPAs!

This could end up being an option, now that schools are about to close....mmmhhh

..oh and I need to remember to carry my modem; and adapter...and....I need to remember not to all allow all devices to connect to my mobile hotspot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment