Wednesday 9 December 2015

Target - operation ondoa 25

I know I need to loose weight!

I know its not right to not take a flight of stairs without panting like I dont know what!

I know the doctor gave me a target to loose by January!

But pray tell, how is this even done??

Passing chips kuku places is pure torture as I try and justify that I need energy for all the walking am about to do....anyways, the other day i was near Jamia mall and said to myself, Hilda, today eat healthy!! so I entered this restarurant that looked that they serve uji in calabashes...and I asked..kuna brown chapati na veges (as indicated in their menu)....shes like eh?? hiyo hakuna....kuna kuku na nyama.....the world is conspiring against me!!

Let me start by at least taking the recommended 8 glasses of water a day...that at least I know I can do!! hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment