Tuesday 8 December 2015

Move over..........

So here I am minding my own business, when i get this sms that i need to check my yahoo and respond before midnight

Turns out, the international NGO is looking to fill a position and wanted to get a shortlist as soon as possible. The condition of the email was availability on Dec 1 and as luck would have it, i had let go of my previous engagement and so was free to commit to new ones. i responded in the affirmative and within one week had done the written and oral interviews and was offered the position.

exciting

to think that i basically poured through my MBA paper all those years with a focus on HAP - Humanitarian Accountability Principles and here i was, now involved in a project that is linked to this! God is good

am happy

looking forward to new experiences....

2 comments: