Sunday 30 September 2018

Quarter 4, lets do this

so september is over

we have 3 more months to end of year

what a year this has been

if stress had a year, then 2018 is the year for me

as i turn over a new year in my life

i pray that q4 brings with it

peace

traquility

rest

travel

and of course

new beginnings

...and then i received this encouragement as i was writing this note

Here is your word for today:

Verse:   Philippians 4:13

'For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.'

- His presence in our lives changes the dynamic of everything around us.
- It takes us from being overcome to becoming overcomers.
- It takes us from struggling and striving to flourishing and thriving.
- Let His strength invade your life, and you will do what seemed impossible.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You will give me Your strength right now. I don't want to operate under my own power, but I want to operate in Your strength and in Your enabling power. Amen.

Have a blessed final quarter of 2018!!

1 comment: