Tuesday 22 May 2018

THE WEDDING!!

Am sure I don't need to elaborate further

This past weekend was a grand one

it was all kinds of wowwwwwwwww

The wedding of charming Prince Harry and his beautiful american bride Megan

I love weddings

I love the hope in the air

I love the new love

I love the new beginnings it represents

I love the frills!!

...the anticipation, the photos!!

and of course all the analysis that comes

eh si UK media can chambua a story!!

I didn't watch it live, had errands to do (life of a mother, on a Saturday)

but as soon as i was back home, i was on youtube!

Loved it Loved it Loved it

and the memes!! oh my....people do have a funny bone

However,didn't like the constant reference to her having been divorced

her mum cut a lonesome figure being all alone, though resplendent in green

being an African, and the way we are many...curious that NO ONE accompanied her....

well maybe that's how she lived her life, alone, doing her thing, solo...

so take in all the GLORY Mama, you deserve it

plus this article said it so well!

https://www.the-pool.com/news-views/opinion/2018/21/marisa-bate-on-doria-ragland-royal-wedding-and-single-parents

anyways, here's to wishing them Gods blessings now and forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment