Thursday 11 February 2016

My Raphael!!

Today is February 11

Its the World Day for the Sick...where we pray for those who are suffering various medical challenges that they may find complete healing in Jesus name. We also pray for those who are taking care of the sick. (coincides with the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes)

So in 2012 I was feeling so sick, my left arm was aching non stop and I could not lie down for a full night without this agonising pain. I felt relief when I was upright! S & I felt the deep need to bring this issue before God and so attended the mass in Our Lady Queen of Peace South B, to pray for the sick, myself included.

You see I was scheduled for an operation in April that year that would hopefully deal with this pain in my arm - but as luck would have it, we discovered we were pregnant and soon after that the pain was actually gone

We didnt have to ponder much about what name to give our son born in October that year

We named him Raphael

Indeed Jehovah Rapha heals!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment