Monday 25 January 2016

Black Beauty..

So am at church and in the pew ahead of me, a small girl around 2 years has decided the top of back rest is where she will perch herself....she was not noisy...but kept sliding down for her mum or dad to catch her....what I noticed of course was her clear dark skin...even toned and exquisite!

Reminds me of an infant that I met in the hospital...see when I got my first born in early 2006...this new experience was so exhausting that I slept through the first night and the baby was washed by the time I got to the nursery. so when I finally made my way there a little girl was the one being washed and the nurse invited me to watch her wash her so I learn how to wash my own baby.What struck me was the dark skin this lil angel had - incidentally her name was Angel (or did the nurse just call her that since thats what they call all the babies...Malaika...anyways)....the skin tone was even and as she calmly looked at the nurse giving her a bath (these nurses know how to wash a child and no screams from them!!)..I hoped that she would grow up to be very proud of her complexion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment