Tuesday 26 November 2019

10yearchallenge

10 year challenge

so social media has this challenge where one posts pictures that are 10 years apart

December 2009 I was a mother of one toddler and another one had just turned one - and I had my hands full with them. The first one was the playful kind and grew quickly so soon was even difficult to carry him around. I would not have guessed that just 10 years later I would have a third one in my brood! I was working with an NGO.... I was still struggling to clear MBA which I had started 3 years earlier in 2006

December 2019 Am seated here working at a social enterprise that is again not what I thought I would ever work in....dealing with technology. Interesting stuff.

Biggest lesson - one can never tell 100pc what their life would pan out to be

Believe in God

Guard your thought actions and emotions

And all will be well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment