Friday 13 April 2018

Get up, Show up



Every morning, I drive to work through the Southern by pass in Nairobi. This is a beautiful stretch that normally has no traffic so one can hit the 100km per hour allowed speed limit while listening to favourite tunes at high volume

But I digress

This stretch despite being mostly desolate, is full of people walking purposefully in all directions, come rain or sunshine. It even includes some joggers and I always wonder where they are coming from since i cant imagine jogging here and if i get tired?? you simply have to complete the stretch! yaikks

But I digress again

The point I wanted to make was that no matter what, better to show up for your hustle!

Someone else is wallowing in bed because there is nothing to do, but there IS ALOT that can be done if you just SHOW UP!

end of rant....

well, let me get back to my hustle


1 comment: