Wednesday 11 January 2017

Obama Out (mic drop)

After 8 years at the top of the world, leader of free world, as they say, Obama takes a bow. Today he gave his final public address and I was keen on listening to it, until i realised it means waking up at 5am on Feb 11!! so i settled for watching a recorded version instead.

That position must be a very very challenging one, but I understand that the entire team takes all the credit or barbs. So he exits the stage, and though I may not fully grasp the complex foreign and local policies he spearheaded, I must say I still admired him....what he represented, his eloquence, his very public display of affection to this wife Michelle and children, his very visible support to military families and of course, his charm!!

God speed, Jatelo, you did the best you could, and shattered several ceilings while at it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment